Sabrina serves as a sounding board to clients facing intercultural and communication challenges and opportunities. As part of her consultative services, she compliments global competency training and learning programs with customized intercultural consulting. Sabrina provides this expertise on as as-needed or retainer basis.
Sabrina works with organizations to develop and audit strategic initiatives ensuring that they are culturally competent and reach their set objectives. These initiatives may include:
- Diversity program development
- Diversity council and affinity group creation
- Global Leadership Development
- Global Talent Development
Sabrina offers various intercultural communications services that help individuals and organizations who are entering a new market, recruiting internationally, conducting mergers and acquisitions across borders or implementing global initiatives. Sabrina works with her clients to ensure that all program objectives, implementation and messaging account for the cultural diversity and perspectives of its key audience
and stakeholders. These consulting services include:
- Communication Audits
- Strategic Communication Planning
- Learning Resource Development
- Relocation Services
Assessments & Surveys
Sabrina works to assess cultural competence, team effectiveness and leadership skills that are vital in today's global market. The assessments and surveys that Sabrina offers to clients accomplish the following:
- Measures an individual's global perspective in regards to the cognitive, intrapersonal, and interpersonal dimensions of global learning and development.
- Offers statistically reliable, cross-culturally valid measure of intercultural competence adapted from the Developmental Model of Intercultural Sensitivity.
- Assesses competencies critical to interacting and working effectively with people who are from different cultures.
- Discovers individual preferred work styles and how they compare with other cultures and colleagues.
- Improves team performance by identifying top strengths, weaknesses and priorities along seven dimensions of global team performance.
- Examines global leadership strengths and areas for improvement based on ten behaviors that define great global leaders.
- Explores the extent to which an organization employs truly innovative practices in its global strategies and processes.